Food & Feed Grade FCCVI L-Glutamine Cas 56-85-9 , Amino Acids
l Chemical Name:L(+)-Glutamic acid-5-amide
l Structure Formula:C5H10N2O3
l Molecular Weight:146.14
l Cas No:56-85-9
L-Glutamine; L(+)-Glutamic acid-5-amide;
1. Product Name: L-Glutamine
2. Type: Amino Acids
3. Standard: FCCVI
4. Specifications: Food & Feed Grade
5. Introduction: L-glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in
human muscle and plasma. Over 60% of the free-floating amino acid
pool in skeletal muscle cells is made up of L glutamine. It is also
a primary nitrogen donor, meaning that it moves the nitrogen around
in the body to where it is needed. Maintaining a positive nitrogen
balance is absolutely necessary for muscle building. L-glutamine
was once considered a non-essential amino acid because the body can
make its own from the amino acids glutamic acid, isoleucine and
valine. Recently, however, is has become known as a conditionally
essential amino acid because in times of physical stress, such as
intense exercise and surgery, the body requires more of it to
maintain its glutamine stores in blood and muscle. When glutamine
stores are depleted, you may experience decreases in strength,
stamina, and recovery.
6. Package: 25KG drum or as requests.
7. Storage: Stored in dry, clean and ventilated places. In order to
avoid pollution, it is prohibited to place this product together
with poisonous or harmful substances.
1. L-Glutamine is the most prevalent amino acid in the bloodstream.
2. L-Glutamine is involved in more metabolic processes than any
other amino acid.
3. L-Glutamine is converted to glucose when more glucose is
required by the body as an energy source.
4. L-Glutamine also plays a part in maintaining proper blood
glucose levels and the right pH range.
5. L-Glutamine serves as a source of fuel for cells lining the
intestines. Without it, these cells waste away.
6. L-Glutamine is also used by white blood cells and is important
for immune function.
7. L-Glutamine assists in maintaining the proper acid/alkaline
balance in the body, and is the basis of the building blocks for
the synthesis of RNA and DNA.
Specifications (FCCIV )
White crystalline powder
Assay , %
Loss on drying, %
Heavy Metals (as Pb), %
Residue on ignition, %
1. Good products with good quality & good price!
2. Good knowledge of international business!
3. Good connections with shipping companies!
4. Fast answer-back to customers’ inquires & questions!
5. Fast shipment to all the customers!