Sodium Tripolyphosphate (STPP) , Food Additives Phosphate For
l CAS No.: 7758-29-4
l EINECS No.: 231-838-7
l Molecular Formula: Na5P3O10
STPP; Na5P3O10; sodium tripolyphosphate 94%
1. Product Name: Sodium Tripolysphosphate;
2. Type: Phosphate;
3. Standard: Tech & Food Grade
4. Specifications: Food & Tech Grade
5. Introduction: Sodium Tripolyphosphate is used as one of the main
auxiliaries for synthetic detergent,
synergist for soap; Water softener, tanning agent for leather
making, auxiliary for dyeing; STPP is Used as an
effective dispersion agent for suspension solutions of coatings,
kaolin, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate
and drilling mud etc. Sodium tripolyphosphate is used as an oil
contamination resistance agent in paper
6. Package: 25KG bag lined with plastic bags.
7. Storage: It should be stored in a light-proof, well-closed, dry
and cool place.
1. Used as one of the main auxiliaries agent for synthetic
detergent, synergist for soap.
2, Used as tanning agent for making leather.
3. Used as softener for water in industry.
4. Used as an effective dispersion agent for suspension treatment
of painting, kaolin, magnesium oxide, calcium
carbonate and drilling mud etc.
5. Used as resistance agent of the oil contamination in paper
Assay Na5P3O10 % ≥
P2 O 5 % ≥
Water Insoluble Matter % ≤
Iron(Fe) % ≤
PH value (1% water solution)
Heavy Metal (as Pb) % ≤
Arsenic (As) % ≤
Fluoride (F) % ≤
Chloride(Cl) % ≤
Whiteness % ≥
1. Good products with good quality & good price!
2. Good knowledge of international business!
3. Good connections with shipping companies!
4. Fast answer-back to customers’ inquires & questions!
5. Fast shipment to all the customers!