Antioxidant Ethoxyquin , CAS 91-53-2 Synthesis Food Additives
Antioxidants For Feed
· Type: Antioxidant
· CAS No.: 91-53-2
· E Number.: E324
· EINECS No.: 202-075-7
· Molecular Formula: C14H19NO
· Other Names: Ethoxy Quinoline; C14H19NO;
· Brand Name: HONNE
1. Product Name: Ethoxyquin
2. Type: Antioxidants
3. Standard: GB
4. Specifications: 98% & 95% Liquid; 60% & 30% powder
5. Introduction: Ethoxyquin is a quinoline-based antioxidant used
as a food preservative and a pesticide. It is commonly used as a
preservative in pet foods to prevent therancidification of fats.
Ethoxyquin is also commonly used in spices to prevent color loss
due to oxidation of the natural carotenoid pigments.
6. Package: 25kg/drum
7. Storage: stored in a light-proof, well-colsed, dry and cool
Our ethoxyquin series products anti-oxidants for feed, with the
highest performance-price ratio. They can prevent the oxidation and
corruption of feed and nutrition.
1. Maintain the energy and nutrition of fat and grease
2. Maintain the energy and nutrition of animals by-products
3. Keep the activity of K lipsoluble vitamin
4. Protect beta-carotene and carotenoid
5. Prolong the shelf life of feed and feedstuff
95% Ethoxyquin TC
60% Ethoxyquin Powder
30% Ethoxyquin Powder
1. Good products with good quality & good price!
2. Good knowledge of international business!
3. Good connections with shipping companies!
4. Fast answer-back to customers’ inquires & questions!
5. Fast shipment to all the customers!