Salt / Acid Resistant Food Additives Ingredients , Thickener
· CAS No.: 11138-66-2
· Other Names: Corn Sugar Gum
· MF: (C35H49O29)n
· EINECS No.: 234-394-2
· FEMA No.: E415
· Type: Stabilizers, Thickeners
· Standard: FCC IV; E-415; USP23,24
· Certificates: ISO,SGS,HACCP,HALAL
Xanthan gum, gum xanthan,
1. Product Name: Xanthan Gum
2. Type: Thickeners
3. Standard: FCC/USP/E415
4. Specifications: Industrial/Feed/Food/ Pharmaceutical Grade;
5. Introduction: Xanthan Gum, which is mainly made from starch, is a
high molecular weight polysaccharide produced by fermentation with
Xanthomonas Campestris under the conditions of special nutrient
medium, PH, O2-supply and temperature, the purified, dried and
milled into white-like or light-yellow free-flowing powder.
6. Package: 25kg/Bag
7. Storage: stored in a light-proof, well-colsed, dry and cool
Applications:Xanthan Gum can be widely used as salt/acid resistant thickener,
high efficient suspension agent and emulsifier, high viscosity
filling agent in various food and beverage. It can not only enhance
the performance of water-keeping and shape-keeping, but also
improve the freeze/thaw stability and mouth-feeling of food and
beverage products. Meanwhile, Xanthan Gum can extend the shelf life
of products, simplifying the filling and sterilization during the
course of production. Little consume of Xanthan Gum can save lots
ofproduction cost and increase the profit rate.
PARTICLE SIZE (MESH):
LOSS ON DRYING:
VISCOSITY (1%KCL, CPS):
PYRUVIC ACID (%):
TOTAL HEAVY METALS:
TOTAL PLATE COUNT
1. Good products with good quality & good price!
2. Good knowledge of international business!
3. Good connections with shipping companies!
4. Fast answer-back to customers’ inquires & questions!
5. Fast shipment to all the customers!